Whether you are replacing your worn or outdated model or purchasing for your new home, you may be surprised that there is a vast array of different styles, sizes, and features to choose from a refrigerator. Before buying your new refrigerator, take the time to know the best options to make the most of your investment.
Don’t fret! Next Door Appliance Repair is here to the rescue! We will assist you to have the perfect refrigerator that suits your home and needs.
Improve your lifestyle by selecting the best refrigerator from one of the following choices for your home and family:
It is the most common style on the market nowadays and has been in the market the longest.
- Advantages: It has a compact design that is suitable for small spaces, adjustable door mount, separate doors for refrigerator and freezer compartments, and the most economical option.
- Disadvantages: It has a no-frills design, lacks ice and water dispenser features, and you will need to bend to reach other areas of the refrigerator.
The more innovative and popular design and slightly expensive than the top freezer.
- Advantages: Food and other items stored at eye level, typically larger than top freezers, and has a separate door for the freezer.
- Disadvantages: The freezer drawers can be hard to organize, lacks ice and water dispenser features, and requires bending to reach other compartments.
Side by Side
It has separate vertical compartments that offer an ultimate organization.
- Advantages: Reduced door swing/opening, ideal for limited clearance kitchens, have more access to freezer items or goods, have optional water and ice dispensers, and has a larger capacity than the other two refrigerator styles.
- Disadvantages: It can be tricky to store larger items because of their smaller storage capacity and need deep bending to access items on the lower shelves.
The most stylish, great finishes, and has superior storage capabilities than the rest types, and make the best and popular choice in the market.
- Advantages: Has largest storing capacity, optional water & ice dispenser, adjustable shelves, and has narrow doors.
- Disadvantages: Needs more bending to access the bottom freezer, the most expensive than the other types, and having heavy doors.
Accurately measure the kitchen area where your new refrigerator will put and allow clearances on the top, back, and sides for better air circulation.
A bottom mount freezer will fit well for you if you regularly cook with fresh ingredients and a top-mount freezer for those who buy in bulk to save time.
Remember the family’s needs and preferences that can hinder young children or the elderly from effectively reaching them.
Look carefully at the appliance ratings to assess the cost of service and to spend less energy than other types that are the most energy-efficient.
Need refrigerator repair or other appliance repairs, such as oven repair, range repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, or dryer repair? Next Door Appliance Repair would love to help! Give us a call today to learn more or to book your service appointment with one of our fully qualified appliance technicians!